Like many people, you probably want to start the year off right and feel inspired to keep up your good habits through 2021. A natural detox cleanse can help you to feel both cleansed and inspired. Whether you’re suffering from digestive issues or you simply want to try something new like a vibration exercise machine, here are 5 ideas for starting 2021 with the right frame of mind for a healthy body.
- Juice Cleanse – Most juice cleanses give you plenty of calories, but the calories are healthy and light. Proceed slowly with this kind of natural detox cleanse, ramping down to just juice and then back up to eating normally again.
- Natural Detox Cleanse – A natural detox cleanse is not a good diet but it can really help with digestive issues. You get rid of the thousands of toxins wreaking havoc on your body all while it cleanses and flushes your entire digestive tract. It’s also a good challenge if you suffer from food addictions.
- Start a New Exercise Routine – Okay, this is not a natural detox cleanse per se, but it can be inspiring and invigorating to try a new sport or physical fitness solution. Plus, getting exercise increases circulation and ensures that you are detoxifying your body. Test out a vibration training or start a walking schedule. Find a friend who wants to go swimming on a regular basis or find a bike trail where you can enjoy the fresh air while moving your body.
- Improve Gut Health – A natural detox cleanse is a short term way to allow your body to cleanse more efficiently, but regular maintenance is also very important. Probiotic-rich foods like miso, kefir, yogurt, pickles, or kimchi will help keep your gut healthy. Consider taking herbs and eating foods that are anti-microbial including simple foods like garlic. Talk to a nutritionist about what changes to make for your diet. This can help with digestive issues as well.
- Mental Cleansing – Consider starting a ritual to help you cleanse your mind like making a list once a month of the feelings you want to let go of. Write down the list and burn it (somewhere safe)!
Whatever you do this year, whether you’re fixing digestive issues with a natural detox cleanse or starting a new physical routine with whole-body vibration training, make sure you get expert advice on how to proceed. Take the time to do it right and your cleanse will feel satisfying and refreshing.